Summer Camp 2017
Camp 2017 Tuition: $125 for any 1-2 weeks; $120 for any 3-5 weeks; $700 for all 6 weeks.
- Camp will run the weeks listed on the form below on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9 AM - 1 PM.
Camp is scheduled and staffed based on enrollment. Therefore, we require non-refundable deposits and tuition payments as follows to guarantee our programming:
- Deposits are due by April 12th ($50 non-refundable per child). Please register below and you will be invoiced.
- Half summer tuition is due by May 19th - non-refundable. Again, invoices will be sent with required deposit.
- Final tuition balance payment DUE before or on the date your child starts camp.
- We are requiring these payments so we can guarantee a family's commitment to the summer program and the funding we need to operate.
- Camp 2017's Theme is "We are Healthy Kids!" Children will spend their camp time exploring fruits, vegetables, cooking, movement of their bodies and more!
- Students must be 2 years by the end of June to register for camp.
- ONLY register for weeks you are certain your child will attend. If you would like to add week(s) later, we will do our best to accommodate.
- Some families have inquired about sharing this with friends - this is fine but please let Kate know before you do. We are open to having non-MTLPS or new fall-enrolling MTLPS students during the summer but want to make sure our own students are prioritized.
- Fill out below form.
- You will be invoiced via email the non-refundable camp deposit of $50 within 3 business days. This will apply to your camp tuition balance. Payment of camp deposit is DUE by APRIL 12th or you forfeit the guarantee of your spot.
- Once invoiced, payments can be made online at www.tuitionexpress.com (contact Kate for registration information), in your Procare account online (already registered families use the email address we have on file), or by check.
- If you are new to our school, you must also submit a one-time registration fee of $55 and register here for a New MTLPS Procare Account. You will also be required to submit all preschool paperwork before or on the first day of camp.
- Please contact Kate, director, with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.